Saturday 17 October 2015

Pelikan Edelstein Tanzanite and Topaz Mini Review

This is the first of four posts in the Pelikan Edelstein series Mini Reviews!

Each post will be a Mini Review of a pair of Edelstein inks. Part 2 will feature Onyx and Mandarin, Part 3 will feature Jade and Aventurine, and Part 4 will feature Ruby and Sapphire.

Going first is my favourite of the eight - Tanzanite (blue black) and Topaz (bright blue).

Without further ado, the pictures!

Pelikan Edelstein Tanzanite

I like Tanzanite - it is a true blue black, unlike Pilot Blue Black which just looks blue, that doesn't fade, unlike Pelikan 4001 Blue Black which will turn grey in a matter of hours, and it dries fast enough.

Pelikan Edelstein Topaz


And Topaz? I just like bright blues! This isn't so bright that it blinds (yes Baystate Blue I'm looking at ya) and it dries relatively quick. Did I mention that it's easy to clean out too? Ticks all of the boxes!

I hope this was useful. Leave a comment if you have any questions!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing such a useful information, Reviews with us I love tanzanite - it was the stone in my first ring when I was 17.

    ReplyDelete