Sunday 5 July 2015

Pelikan Hubs 2015 - Singapore

It's been some time since I last updated the blog, so here's a short update!

My favourite Fountain Pen (FP) brand, Pelikan, is going to arrange Pelikan Hubs all over the world! Pelikan Hubs is a small gathering (minimum 7 people, maximum 25) of FP enthusiasts who will meet up on September 25 (Friday) at 1830 local time. There are no hard and fast rules as to what happens then, but the general atmosphere is to enjoy and have fun!

I have always had a soft spot for Pelikan. It was the brand of my first proper pen upon returning to the FP hobby. I remember that pen, a Pelikan M200 2012 Special Edition Demonstrator, bought on 9 July 2013. In a blink of an eye, it's almost two years!

To date, I have a Pelikan M400 Brown Tortoise, a Pelikan M200 Silver Pearls, a Pelikan 120, and the original M200 demo. Not to forget my D400 pencil too! A total of five birds now, and I'm sure this number is set to grow! Am looking to expand into the M600, M800 range once I have more funds!

But I digress. Back onto topic: the Pelikan Hubs!

Date: Friday, 25th September
Time: 1830 onwards
Venue: To be announced!

If you're interested, do sign up here: http://www.pelikan.com/pulse/Pulsar/en_US_INTL.CMS.displayCMS.205585./pelikan-hubs-2015

(Psst! The deadline for registering is July 30th! Don't say bojio!)

Signing up ensures you're in Pelikan's database and would give you a chance of joining (cause hey, this event is only for up to 25 registered participants!)

To further entice you, Pelikan will be sending each participant a little gift if they come! Also, there will be Edelstein inks to try out at the Hub itself!

I've signed up! Have you? Pretty excited for it :D

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment