Friday 29 July 2016

Danitrio Cum Laude (Blue Grey)

It's been over four months since the last post! Life's been quite busy these days... also I didn't get new stuff so nothing to talk about :P

Today's piece is on the Danitrio Cum Laude. Yes again. It's not deja vu kay!

I lost my original one and the replacement came in yesterday, hence the post.

Which is a little strange. Why? Because I had originally wanted the blue grey version, but my first Cum Laude was a brown one. It slowly grew on me, but I lost that, and now here I am, with the colour I've wanted all along. Strange how fate deals out its cards huh?

Currently it's being filled up with a blend I came up with. I was looking for a grey that wouldn't be too light (not going for the pencil effect here!) and so I mixed grey with a touch of black - the exact ratio is 4 to 1.

Pictures pictures of this beauty! Did I tell you I was in love?

Look out for the next post.... on my favourite brand!








No comments:

Post a Comment