Monday 9 November 2015

A short commentary on Mont Tortoise Russet Cocktail (RC)

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Everyone has one. Most people have different ones. You share one with a few others. What is it?

I'm talking about birthdays.

Yours truly recently celebrated a birthday - and my ink magician friend worked his magic again.

Enter Russet Cocktail. Russet for its colour, and Cocktail because of how it was shaken after mixing.

The second in the Exotic series (My arbitrary name for it), RC amazes yet again.

My request was for a orangey/amberish kind of colour. RC hits all the right notes!

It's slightly darker than another of my favourite tones - Pelikan Edelstein Amber, but it has way better water resistance.

And of course, a picture. How could we not have one.


Indeed a nice colour. And definitely limited edition - only one bottle exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment